Friday, July 1, 2011

Episode #17 - A Portland "Find," Abby's Table - a community dining experience

After researching the many options available in Portland for gluten free restaurants, markets and bakeries, I stumbled across Abby's Table, a family-style restaurant (and shared co-op space) that serves dinner two nights per week.  After reading their website, I quickly made reservations for that evening for my daughter, Ashlyn, and I.  This was truly a "find" in Portland. Not only was Abby's Table a delicious 4-course gluten free, dairy free, soy free dinner but it was also full of ambiance, community and like-minded people.  I highly recommend this "find" as a reason to visit Portland or as an event that should be on the "top of your list" if you have plans to visit the area. I would also highly encourage those of you considering local based restaurants with sustainable food interests to pick the brain of Abby, a kind soul, entrepreneur and chef. Thank you Abby's Table for a fantastic dining experience in Portland!


No comments:

Post a Comment